The attorneys of Arnall Golden Gregory’s International Business Practice invite you to attend a complimentary, 60-minute webinar “What Irish and Northern Irish Companies Need to Know Now: Selling to the U.S. Market.” The webinar will be held Tuesday, September 9, 2014 at 10:00 am EDT (3:00 pm Dublin/Belfast).
American companies and consumers purchase an increasing volume of products of Irish or Northern Irish origin. Despite suggestions to the contrary, the U.S. can be an easy market for business expansion—with a little bit of planning. This webinar will examine key legal issues for selling products into the U.S. market, including:
- Protecting the Irish and Northern Irish parent company, its investors, and capital from U.S. legal risk;
- Reducing payment risk and ensuring prompt payment from customers;
- The product liability risks that may attach to selling in the U.S. market;
- Navigating which jurisdiction’s laws govern the sale of Irish and Northern Irish-origin products in the U.S. market; and
- Intellectual property protections.
Register now to hear AGG Partners Michael E. Burke and Andrew B. Flake discuss a business sensible, proactive approach to selling product in the United States while minimizing risk to the Irish and Northern Irish seller.