Much has been written and said by us and others about FDA’s latest setbacks in limiting off-label, and what it perceives to be unlawful, promotion. So, what’s the latest and what might we expect to see in the future? In this one-hour complimentary webinar, Alan Minsk of AGG’s Food and Drug Practice Team, will discuss the following topics:
- FDA’s Enforcement Against Pre-Approval Promotion
- The PhRMA/BIO Principles on sharing truthful and non-misleading information
- FDA’s recent public hearing on off-label communications
- Non-FDA-related issues to consider with off-label promotion
- Crystal ball time: Where might we be headed
Credits: This webinar is pending CLE credit by the State Bar of Georgia.
Note: The presentation and audio for this webinar will be streamed through your computer, a dial-in number will not be provided.