Life science companies face a number of healthcare compliance challenges on a daily basis. At AGG, our FDA and Healthcare teams work cooperatively to advise clients on these issues.
Register now to join AGG attorneys, Alan G. Minsk and Jennifer D. Burgar for a complimentary, one-hour webinar as they address some of these common compliance matters. We will discuss:
- A high-level overview of the anti-kickback statute, the False Claims Act, the Sunshine Law/Open Payments, and several of the state laws regulating compliance and spend reporting.
- Patient incentive programs, including copayment coupons, PAPs, samples, and gifts.
- Common issues in speaker and consultant arrangements with healthcare professionals.
- The provision of food and beverages, including when and how to track and report.
- The role of promotional review committees in identifying potential issues and reaching resolutions.
Nearly every life science company routinely deals with one or more of these issues. We will welcome questions and discussion about these and other matters, and will provide recommendations to minimize regulatory risk.
Credits: This webinar is approved for 1 hour of CLE credit by the State Bar of Georgia.