Understanding some of the changes that marketing and business development professionals will face in 2019 will be key to evaluating current practices and managing future expectations.
Please join us for an in-depth conversation with esteemed C-level panelists, Clinton Gary with Burr & Forman; Wendy Tucker with Dentons; and Lisa Vicine with Arnall Golden Gregory.
The panelists will discuss:
- How law firms are working with innovation in mind
- Managing teams: how law firms are changing to adapt to new generations
- What law firms are doing to influence greater collaboration
- What the future holds for law firm data analytics
- How to track and report innovation, collaboration, and growth metrics