The FCE Committee presents the first in its 2014-15 series of merger “nuts and bolts” programs — Strategies on Dealing with Multiple Enforcers in the Merger Context, on November 5, 2104, from 12 pm – 1:30 pm eastern. The speakers are:
- Jeffrey Jacobovitz, Co-Chair of Antitrust Group, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- Ken Glazer, Partner, Sidley Austin
- Joseph Simons, Co-Chair of Antitrust Group, Paul Weiss Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison
- Julie Soloway, Partner in the Competition, Antitrust & Foreign Investment group, Blake, Cassels & Graydon (Canada)
- Ana Paula Martinez, Partner at Levy & Salomão Advogados, Antitrust/Competition Practice Group (Brazil)
Please click here for more information.