Is Your Business Equipped to Weather the Impact of the Recession, Rising Unemployment and Increasing Governmental Scrutiny?
Please join AGG for our annual Employment Law Seminar on Thursday, September 17, 2009 at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre. Our attorneys – who have been recognized by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business – will discuss how you can best manage your human resources operations through the perfect storm of the most difficult economy in decades and the significant increase in employee-friendly legislation and enforcement initiatives.
- The “State of the Union” for Employers: A Look Ahead at the Obama Administration’s Ambitious Employment Agenda.
- The “State of the Union” for Employers: A Look Back at a Very Favorable Year for Employees.
- Immigration Reform – Reality or Myth? Updates on the Current State of Visa and Green Card Processing, E-Verify Requirements and Immigration Employment Compliance.
- Managing Your Employees Has Become Even Harder: Discipline in the “24/7” World of Facebook, Twitter and Blogs.
- Fiduciary Responsibility In A Troubled Economy: Who is Minding Your 401(k) Plan?
- Managing Medical Leaves Has Become Even Harder: An Update on the Amendments to the ADA and the New FMLA Regulations.
- Georgia’s New “Law” Governing Restrictive Covenant Agreements and Trade Secrets: A Sea Change in 2010?
Please click the following link to register by Monday, September 14th. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
This seminar qualifies for 3.3 hours of State Bar of Georgia CLE credits and 3.25 hours of Society for Human Resource Management HRCI recertification credit hours. CPE credits have been applied for.
Please note that the seminar will no longer be held at AGG’s offices. The new location is Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre, 2800 Cobb Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339. For directions, please click here.