While the U.S. and Austria do a great deal of business together, their legal systems are very different. There are tax issues that must be addressed. The American court system seems expensive and burdensome. And, decisions such as how to start or where to locate are often difficult. This program will make your decisions easier.
Whether you are a software company that wants to distribute its product in the U.S. or an established manufacturer that wants to set up a facility in Atlanta or Chicago, this seminar will help you avoid major mistakes and will reduce the stress of “Going to America”.
Topics to be addresses will include:
- How to avoid risk to the Austrian parent company when setting up a U.S. entity.
- Why U.S. contracts are so long (and why that may be a good thing)?
- U.S. Courts? Don’t worry!
- Sound tax planning strategies.
- How do I start? Where do I locate?
This program is a must for anyone that wants to do business in or with customers in the U.S. and North America.
For more information or to register, please contact
Mobil: +43-664-965 8925