Registration 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Program 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Join AGG’s Securities and Corporate Governance Practice Group for a breakfast briefing and special presentation, as they address:
- Developments in Executive Compensation Disclosure
- Planning for Your Annual Meeting
- The Expanding Role of the Shareholder under the Dodd-Frank Act
- 2011 Market Update – Guest Speaker Reid Pearson, from the Alliance Advisors, LLC
- Reminders For Your 10-K and Proxy Statement
- Update on XBRL
- Your Board of Directors
Attendees are eligible for 2.3 hours of CLE credit and 2 hours of CPE credit (Technical Business).
If you previously registered for the January 13th event, you will need to register again to secure your seat at the February 2nd event. Limited seating is available.
Complimentary continental breakfast will be served. Please click the following link to register.
For additional information, contact Robert Dow at Robert.Dow@agg.com.