Please join Arnall Golden Gregory’s Securities and Corporate Governance Practice for a breakfast briefing and special presentation.
- Conflict Minerals Diligence and Disclosure
- The Expanding Role of the Shareholder under the Dodd-Frank Act
- Planning for Your Annual Meeting
- The JOBS Act – the “IPO On-Ramp” and Emerging Growth Companies
- Reminders for Your 10-K and Proxy Statements
- Update on Regulation D
This briefing is free of charge with limited seating, please register by Friday, January 11, 2013. Complimentary breakfast will be served. Attendees are eligible to receive 2 hours of CPE (Technical Business) and 2.3 hours of State Bar of Georgia CLE credit.