Arnall Golden Gregory’s Corporate and Securities Practice Team invite you for a panel discussion on mergers and acquisitions, “Selling a Closely-Held Business”, co-hosted by Accountants One and Bravaldo Capital Advisors.
Register now to learn from specialists that have combined experience in hundreds of successful transactions helping closely-held businesses do the things to prepare for sale and optimize profits.
- Keys steps to make a company attractive for acquisition.
- Options available to help facilitate the sale.
- Common issues that derail M&A transactions.
- How tax laws and credit markets affect M&A transactions.
- Key things for owners and families to consider before and after the sale.
- Bob Dow, CPA – Partner with Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- Don Bravaldo, CPA – Managing Partner with Bravaldo Capital Advisors
- Bert Mills – Managing Partner with Moore Colson
- BJ Green – SVP and Commercial Banking Team Manager for SunTrust Bank, Atlanta Division
- Steve Keaveney, CPA – CFO with International Experience
- Bart McLean – Co-Founder, MSouth Equity Partners