Please join Arnall Golden Gregory LLP and BDO USA LLP for the interactive discussion on current challenges to government contractors in navigating the incurred cost audit and current DCAA requirements.
This webinar will include topics such as:
- Highlighting current developments regarding access to records
- Effects of the new statute of limitation on current audits
- Identifying current trends in questioned costs and developing strategies for coping
- DCAA audit strategy changes in the past year
Tenley Carp, Esq., Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
Tenley is a Partner who has been practicing government contracts law for more than 20 years. She specializes in government contracts litigation, counseling, audits and investigations as well as mergers and acquisitions. Ms. Carp has represented clients in nearly 100 bid protests and/or claims before the Government Accountability Office, Court of Federal Claims, Small Business Administration’s Office of Hearings and Appeals, United States District Courts and the various Boards of Contract Appeals.
Eric Sobota, BDO USA, LLP
Eric consults with government contractors on a wide range of business issues and regulatory compliance matters, including: cost allowability and allocability matters, indirect rate structuring issues, cost accounting matters, GSA, and other commercial procurements and DCAA approved system implementations and management. He also has extensive experience representing both protestors and interveners in bid protest matters at the GAO.
- Space is limited! Please register for this complimentary webinar by Monday, November 4.
- Approved for 1.5 CPE credit in Governmental Accounting and Reporting (ACG).