Join AGG and TechLINKS for a lively panel roundtable discussion to learn what the current momentum for Nantotechnology research means to Georgia’s business, government and education communities and what the future can bring to the state’s economic and technology development.
Some questions which will be discussed:
- How might Georgia’s businesses, government and educational institutions be changed by advances in nanotechnology?
- What opportunities might entrepreneurs, businesses and investors find in nanotechnology developments?
- How does Georgia stack-up compared to other states in funding of nanotechnology research?
Click here to read the special supplement in the Jan/Feb issue of TechLINKS about the science and business of Nanotechnology in Georgia.
Distinguished panelists include:
- Jeff Stewart — Nanotechnology practice leader, Arnall Golden Gregory
- Dr. Michael Neimier — Associate Professor of Nanotechnology, Ga Tech
- Kevin Leedy — Georgia Department of Industry Trade and Tourism (GDITT)
- Stephen Fleming — Venture Capitalist and Entrepreneur Specialist, adjunct professor at DuPree College of Business
- Nick Wreden — TechLINKS contributor and panel moderator