Please join Arnall Golden Gregory’s Trademark Practice and branding expert Mark Speece for a complimentary breakfast briefing “Mastering the Name Game: A Reliable Process for Turning Mere Words into Protectable Trademarks.”
For more than 20 years, Mr. Speece has counseled companies on brand strategy, brand architecture, and name and tagline development. He has directed numerous naming and renaming assignments for clients such as Campbell’s, DuPont, General Motors, Georgia Pacific, Microsoft, Pepsi (Mountain Dew), Proctor & Gamble, SunTrust, Turner Broadcasting and Visa. Mr. Speece is an industry expert who develops and manages brands that inspire, endure, and create measurable marketplace advantage.
Arnall Golden Gregory’s nationally-ranked Trademark Practice specializes in providing global, comprehensive advice on all facets of the development, use and protection of trademarks domestically and abroad. AGG attorneys Stephen Dorvee, Tucker Barr, and Anuj Desai will join Mr. Speece in a lively panel discussion focused on the creative process of name selection and the legal process required to transform names into valuable trademarks. Register Now to gain insights on:
- The proven process for selecting a name for a company or product
- The difference between picking a name and building a brand, and why it matters
- Naming themes and structured brands
- Clearing potential names for conflicts – who should do it and when?
- The role of legal counsel at various stages of the naming process
- The importance of protecting a name with a federal trademark registration
Who Should Attend:
Marketing Professionals, In-house Counsel and other Corporate Leaders. We encourage you to forward this invitation to others in your network who you think may benefit from this event.
- Sign up early – space is limited. Please register by Friday, October 23.
- State Bar of Georgia CLE credit has been applied for.
- Complimentary breakfast provided.