Please join AGG for our annual Employment Law Seminar on Wednesday, October 10, 2012, at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre. Our attorneys—who have been recognized by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and Super Lawyers—will discuss strategies for effectively managing your workforce in an environment that is becoming increasingly challenging for employers.
- Can you Effectively Manage your Health Care Plan Risk? The Affordable Care Act and its Effect on Employers
- Can you Effectively Screen Candidates? The EEOC’s Increasing Scrutiny on Background Checks
- Can you Effectively Combat the Risks of an Increasingly Mobile Workforce? The New Restrictive Covenant Climate
- Can you Regulate Employee Speech in the World of Social Media and the Increasingly Vigilant NLRB? Being Proactive without Inviting an Unfair Labor Practice Charge
- Immigration Compliance: Best Practices for the Form I-9, E-Verify, and Ensuring Non-Discrimination
- Panel Discussion with Your Peers on the Modern Workforce