Please join Conexx and Arnall Golden Gregory’s Israel Business Practice for a complimentary breakfast briefing “Intellectual Capital: Atlanta’s Rise as a Deal-Making ‘Portal’ to U.S. for Israeli Investors.”
A profusion of Israeli-funded real estate transactions in Atlanta and abroad are making headlines, but it’s the architects behind these deals who are the big news.
Even more notable than the rise of Atlanta as an investment locale of choice is the city’s role as a deal-making portal into the U.S., for Israeli investors.
Israeli investors have taken notice of Atlanta’s numerous real estate companies that purchase assets throughout the Southeast, as well as our lawyers and accountants who are fully integrated into the daily dialogue with international deal makers.
Come hear about recent transactions and learn about how to be part of the action!
Panelists (additional panelists will be announced soon):
- Randall Foster, Managing Director – FOCUS Investment Banking; Chair, Conexx – Invest in Israel Committee (moderator)
- Abe Schear, Global Real Estate and Israel Business Practice Leader – Arnall Golden Gregory, LLP
- Meir Matana, Principal – Crown Holdings Group
- Norman Radow, CEO – The Radco Companies
Registration and Location:
- Space is limited! Please register by Monday, June 8 to secure your seat.
- Complimentary breakfast will be provided.
For questions, please contact Barry Swartz, 404.843.9426 ext. 106.
Please click here for directions and parking instructions. We are located in the Wells Fargo building at Atlantic Station on the 21st floor. Visitor parking is available in the parking deck beneath the building. Please be sure to bring your parking ticket inside with you to be validated.