The Affordable Housing and Multifamily Residential Practices of Arnall Golden Gregory LLP invite you to a breakfast briefing with Ruben J. Brooks, Regional Center Director, Multifamily, Southeast Region. Mr. Brooks leads HUD’s Multifamily Southeast Region. He directs the Atlanta HUB and key southeast region field offices and housing program centers for HUD’s Office of Multifamily Housing. He directs multifamily investment activity including the underwriting of market rate, tax credit and affordable housing transactions, loan production, asset management, operations and customer relations. Mr. Brooks will also be accompanied by members of Multifamily’s new Southeast Regional leadership team. This will be a perfect opportunity to interact with the new HUD leadership and learn more about HUD as a multifamily financing option.
Register now to hear Mr. Brooks and other key HUD Multifamily leaders provide insights on:
- Southeast Region’s Multifamily Transformation Effort.
- HUD multifamily products (conventional and affordable).
- Why HUD multifamily products are a good choice.
- HUD pilot programs and initiatives, such as the Tax Credit Pilot and the Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) program.
- HUD housing priorities for 2015 and targeted production.
- How to work with HUD.
All are welcome, so we encourage you to forward this invitation to others in your network who you think may benefit from this event. Space is limited, so please be sure to register.