The Affordable Housing and Multifamily Residential Practices of Arnall Golden Gregory LLP invite you to a breakfast briefing with Ruben J. Brooks, the Atlanta Regional Multifamily HUB Director. Mr. Brooks leads the Atlanta HUB and key southeast region field offices and housing program centers for HUD’s Office of Multifamily Housing. He directs multifamily investment activity including the underwriting of market rate, tax credit and affordable housing transactions, loan production, asset management, operations and customer relations. This will be a perfect opportunity to interact with HUD senior staff members and learn more about HUD as a multifamily financing option.
Register now to hear Mr. Brooks and other key HUD multifamily staff members provide insights on:
- HUD multifamily products (conventional and affordable).
- Why HUD multifamily products are a good choice.
- New HUD pilots and initiatives, such as the Tax Credit Pilot and the Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) program.
- HUD housing priorities for 2014 and targeted production.
- How to work with HUD.
- Ruben J. Brooks – HUB Director, Atlanta Multifamily HUB
- Marcia Ringo – Director of Operations
- Linda Preston – Director of Project Management
- Jon Bonner – Director of Production
- Lisa Gibson – Senior Underwriter