Arnall Golden Gregory’s Immigration and Global Migration practice would like to invite you to attend a complimentary webinar hosted by Equifax. Register Now to hear the following panelists discuss federal guidance for employers considering a self-audit of their Forms I-9.
- Montserrat Miller, Partner at Arnall Golden Gregory – will discuss proper remediation of Forms I-9 and the proposed changes to the Form I-9 itself and the implications for employers.
- Jennifer Sultan, Special Policy Counsel with OSC – will discuss key issues employers should bear in mind if they decide to audit their own I-9s on file, with an emphasis on avoiding discrimination and retaliation during internal audits. Her discussion will feature the guidance that was jointly issued by the DOJ and the Department of Homeland Security on Dec. 14, 2015.
- Jason Fry, Senior Director at Equifax Workforce Solutions – will discuss tools that both aid in automating the audit process and assist with identifying and prioritizing issues which may need remediation.
- Scope and purpose of internal I-9 audits
- Avoiding discrimination and retaliation when conducting an internal I-9 audit
- Communicating to employees about an internal I-9 audit
- Best practices for I-9 related corrections and practices