AGG’s Intellectual Property Practice will host the International Trademark Association’s (INTA) first 2014 Roundtable on Jnauary 30, 2014 from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm. The roundtable will discuss the gTLD registration process and how it can most effectively be used to take advantage of brand protection mechanisms and protecting brand owner’s rights.
Topics to be covered include:
- Background/Overview of gTLD Registration Process
- Ongoing, evolving process
- What do the new gTLDs mean for brand owners.
- Trademark Clearing House
- Uniform Rapid Suspension System (URS)
- Trademark Post-Delegation Dispute Resolution Procedure (“PDDRP”)
- Registered Restrictions Dispute Resolution Procedure (“RRDRP”)
- Public Interest Commitments Dispute Resolution Procedure (“PICDRP”) UDRP Court
For more information, please click here or below to register.