The annual Employment Law Seminar was held on Thursday, October 17, 2013 at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre. Our attorneys—who have been recognized by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and Super Lawyers—discussed strategies and solutions for effectively managing your workforce in an environment that is becoming increasingly challenging for employers.
- EEO Update: The Latest Trends in Employment Discrimination Law
- Key Developments in Privacy Law: Emerging Issues for Employers
- Managing Employee Leave, Disability and Accommodation Issues: Concurrent Compliance with the ADAAA, FMLA, and Other Disability and Leave Laws
- Global Mobility and Compliance: Practical Tips on Managing your Resources and Ensuring a Legal Workforce
- To Arbitrate or Not To Arbitrate? Key Considerations in Establishing a Workplace Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- What’s New in Wage and Hour Law? Trends for 2013 and Beyond
- Health Care Reform: For Employers, Cascading Changes and Challenges