Arnall Golden Gregory’s Immigration and Global Migration and Employment practices would like to invite you to attend a live 2 hour CLE webcast hosted by The Knowledge Group.
In order to employ foreign workers in specialty occupations, U.S. businesses make use of the H-1B Visa Program. The H-1B visa is a frequently used nonimmigrant visa category for employers to obtain work authorization for key foreign national employees. As per U.S. immigration law, only a limited number of H-1B work visas are made available each year. Thus, businesses need to be well prepared for the upcoming H-1B cap season so that their H-1B petitions are properly filed and their foreign national employees have the greatest chance of success of obtaining an H-1B visa.
AGG Partner Teri A. Simmons will participate in a panel discussion, providing an in-depth analysis of the fundamentals as well as updates of the significant issues on Cap-Subject H-1B Petitions. The panel will also offer the audience with best practice suggestions and practical advice to avoid possible risks and pitfalls.
Key Topics Include:
- Key Requirements for Cap Subject H-1B Petitions
- Review of Adjudication Trends and Strategies for Avoiding RFEs
- Update on “Cap-Gap” Provisions and STEM
- Latest Legislative, Regulatory and Policy Updates
- Post-Selection: Other Options to H-1B status If Not Selected
- Teri A. Simmons – Partner, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- Michael Turansick – Partner, Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Rami Fakhoury – Founder and Leader, Fakhoury Law Group
- Jarred J. Slater – Partner, Quan Law Group, PLLC
- Arnall Golden Gregory LLP is offering complimentary passes for the first 30 registrants. Once these passes are allocated, attendees can register for the deeply discounted rate of $25 each.
- CLE/CPE/CE credit requires a minimal Certificate of Attendance processing fee of $49 per participant (normally paid by the attendee) if credit is needed to apply to the bar.
- Full registration options may be found here.