William H. Kitchens, Partner and Chair of the Healthcare and Life Sciences Practice Groups and Aaron M. Danzig, Partner and Leader of the Government Investigations and Special Matters Team, explain effective strategies to avoid, head-off, or if necessary, respond to FDA investigations and enforcement actions:
This complimentary, 90-minute webinar will address such issues as:
- The issues FDA will particularly focus on when investigating companies.
- How effective responses to FDA 483s and Warning Letters can decrease the risk of further enforcement action.
- Building a strong compliance culture that will prevent your company from being targeted by the government.
- Guidelines for responding to an FDA or Department of Justice investigation to limit damage to your business and public reputation.
- CLE credit has been applied for.