Arnall Golden Gregory’s Securities and Corporate Governance practice team presents a panel discussion on:
- Positioning your company for success.
- Stock market volatility and your stock price.
- “Blue Sky” issues for OTC companies.
- Dealing with your lender in a troubled environment.
- PIPEs, private equity and other capital sources.
- Going private and the case for staying public.
- Attracting and retaining executive talent.
- Update on SEC comments and enforcement priorities.
- Update on IFRS, Dodd-Frank and other regulatory issues.
- Tom Avery
Managing Director, Raymond James & Associates, Inc.
- Robert Dow, JD, CPA, CMA, Partner
Partner, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- Keith Roberts
Director, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
- Vincent Russo
General Counsel, Office of Secretary of State of Georgia
Acting Director, Georgia Securities Commission
- Cost is only $35 and complimentary breakfast will be served.
- Attendees are eligible to receive 1.5 hours of CPE credit. CLE credit has been applied for.
For additional information, please contact Robert Dow at Robert.Dow@agg.com.