The Atlanta Chapter of Georgia Society of CPAs and Arnall Golden Gregory LLP presents a panel discussion on:
- Stock market volatility and your stock price.
- Getting and staying listed on NASDAQ.
- Trading and “Blue Sky” issues for OTC companies.
- Dealing with analysts and keeping their interest.
- Investor relations – managing your message.
- New financial reforms impacting your company.
- Understanding the SEC comment process.
- Trends in reverse mergers.
- Issues related to dealings with unregistered broker-dealers.
- SEC enforcement priorities.
- Dealing with your lender in a troubled environment.
- Valuation issues for stock compensation.
- Robert Dow, JD, CPA, CMA, Partner
Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- Tom Kirby, Director of Global Corporate Services
- Aaron Lipson, Assistant Regional Director
US Securities and Exchange Commission
Cost is only $35. Complimentary Breakfast will be served. Attendees are eligible to receive 1.5 hours of CPE credit. CLE credit has been applied for.
For additional information, please contact Robert Dow at Robert.Dow@agg.com.