Arnall Golden Gregory’s Global Commerce Practice, Frazier & Deeter, Metro Atlanta Chamber, PKF International, and Taylor Wessing, UK Department for International Trade invite you to attend a complimentary seminar on what U.S companies need to know when entering the U.K. and Europe post-Brexit. The U.K. remains one of Europe’s strongest economies, and offers a unique platform for U.S companies seeking to capitalize on Europe’s business opportunities and markets.
Topics and Speakers will include:
- Welcome and Policy Update on U.K. Brexit Plans
Jeremy Pilmore-Bedford – UK Consul General
- Tax Opportunities and Structural Considerations for Companies Considering Expansion into the UK and Europe
Matthew Hodgson and Stephen Bryan – Partners, PKF Cooper Parry
Mike Whitacre – Partner, Frazier & Deeter
- Guide to Going Global – The UK as a Springboard
Mark Barron and Kai Westerwelle – Partners, Taylor Wessing
- Traps for the Unwary – U.S. Compliance Requirements when Investing Abroad
Robert Dow and Tycho Stahl – Partners, Arnall Golden Gregory
- Export Opportunities for Regional Companies
John Woodward – Senior Director of Foreign Direct Investment, Metro Atlanta Chamber
Jen Yun – Manager, Global Business Development, Metro Atlanta Chamber
Space is limited! Please register below by Monday, November 28, 2016.
Complimentary breakfast will be provided.
Arnall Golden Gregory’s “Brexit & Beyond: Maximizing U.K. and European Market Opportunity for U.S. Investors” mentioned in GlobalAtlanta.com article on December 13, 2016. To view the entire article, please click here.