Arnall Golden Gregory LLP’s Litigation and Employment practices invite you to attend its March Litigation Breakfast Series presentation “Breaking Up is Hard To Do: Practical Tips for Minimizing the Risks Associated with Executive Level Terminations and Business Divorces.” Register for this complimentary CLE event to be held on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 from 7:30 am – 9:00 am at AGG’s Atlanta office.
Partners Ashley S. Kelly and Henry M. Perlowski will discuss the following key topics during the one hour presentation:
How Can You Best Prepare For An Executive Termination?
- Anticipating the break up on the front end – key contractual provisions to include
- Conducting a real investigation that will be defensible in litigation
- Effectively dealing with any “due process” rights
- Proactively transitioning business relationships
How Can You Best Prepare For A Business Divorce?
- Ensuring that your governance documents contemplate all aspects of a break-up
- Anticipating minority shareholder fiduciary complaints
- Controlling the divorce from a business and litigation perspective
How Can You Prepare For Competition By Your Former Executives And Owners?
- Making sure your confidential information really is confidential
- Understanding the true scope of prohibited competition
- Being proactive and targeted in addressing potential competition
- Complimentary Breakfast
- 1 hour of State Bar of Georgia CLE credit
Space is limited! Please register by Monday, March 18 to secure your seat.
- Registration and Breakfast 07:30 AM – 08:00 AM
- Presentation 08:00 AM – 09:00 AM