Please join AGG for our annual Employment Law Seminar on Thursday, September 22, 2011, at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre. Our attorneys—who have been recognized by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and Super Lawyers—will discuss how you can better understand and manage your employee risks.
The presentation topics include:
- Working with an Increasingly Aggressive EEOC: Plan Before the Investigator Arrives
- Working with an Increasingly Flexible Workforce: Effective Management of Leased, Temporary and Telecommuting Workers
- Understanding E-Verify, the Georgia Immigration Law and Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Compliance
- Key Developments in Immigration Law: Emerging Issues for Employers and Foreign Nationals with Respect to Temporary Visas and Permanent Residence
- The Growing Target on Your Back: Expanding Exposure to ERISA Fiduciary Liability and New Regulatory Mandates
- The Increasing Need to Flyspeck Your Payroll Practices: Mitigate the Risk of Wage and Hour Lawsuits and Collective Actions
Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided.
This seminar qualifies for 3.5 hours of Society for Human Resource Management HRCI recertification credit hours and 4.2 hours of CPE credit. State Bar of Georgia CLE credits have been applied for.