Please join AGG for our annual Employment Law Seminar on Friday, November 17, 2017 at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre. Our attorneys—who have been recognized by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and Super Lawyers—will address what you need to know regarding employer rights and obligations under the Trump Administration.
- #NowWhat: Keeping Up with Changing Regulatory Agendas at the EEOC and DOL
- #TakeAKnee: Addressing Race, Politics and Religion in the Workplace
- #MeToo: Confronting Sexual Harassment after the Weinstein et al. Scandals
- #BePrepared: Preventing Violence in the Workplace
- #BuildingWalls: Filling Employee Needs in an Evolving Immigration Climate
- #DamageControl: Conducting an Effective Internal Investigation
- #FCRA: Establishing a Compliant Background Screening Program
- #Obamacare: Health Benefits in the Waning Days of the Affordable Care Act
- #FLSA: Understanding the Basics of the Wage and Hour Law
Registration and Location:
- Sign up early, as space is limited. Please click here to register by Monday, November 13.
- State Bar of Georgia CLE credit, Society for Human Resource Management HRCI recertification credit and CPE credit hours have been applied for.
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided.