Please join AGG for our annual Employment Law Seminar on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre. Our attorneys – who have been recognized by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and Super Lawyers – will address what you need to know regarding employer rights and obligations in 2019.
- Skeletons in the Closet: Another Year of #MeToo
- Trick or Treat, Part I: What Federal Regulatory Changes Are In Store
- Trick or Treat, Part II: A Spate of New State Employment Laws
- Supreme Court Spell Book: The Expanding Availability of Arbitration for Employment Disputes
- Double, Double, Toil and Trouble: The Increasing Level of Worksite Enforcement by Homeland Security
- Stirring the Cauldron: Hot Topics Brewing In Benefits Law
- R.I.P. Employment Relationship: Minimizing the Risks Associated With Employee Terminations
- ICE, ICE Baby: Immigration under the Trump Administration
- Privacy Pumpkin Patch: Background Screening, Social Media, the GDPR, Email, and Other Privacy Concerns
- The Wage and Hour Spider’s Web: Navigating Some of the Lesser Known Parts of the FLSA
Registration and Location:
- Sign up early, as space is limited. Please click here to register by Tuesday, October 23.
- State Bar of Georgia CLE credit, Society for Human Resource Management HRCI recertification credit and CPE credit hours have been applied for.
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided.