The attorneys of Arnall Golden Gregory’s Litigation Practice Group and Complex Insurance Services Practice Team invite you to attend a complimentary Litigation Breakfast Series Wednesday, August 15, 2012 from 7:30 am – 9:00 am EDT at the offices of AGG. Henry M. Perlowski will discuss the following key topics during the one hour presentation:
7:30 am – 8:00 am: Breakfast and Networking
8:00 am – 9:00 am: Presentation
Who Chooses Defense Counsel?
- Duty to Defend v. Indemnity for Loss Policies
- Pre-approval of Defense Counsel
- Defense under a Reservation of Rights
Who Controls Defense Counsel?
- Litigation Management Guidelines, Legal Expense Auditors, and an Attorney’s Ethical Obligations
- Your Obligation to Cooperate
- Control when the Insurer Reserves Rights
Who Pays for Defense Counsel?
- SIRs and Deductibles
- Eroding Limits
- Reservation of Rights to Recoup Defense Costs
State Bar of Georgia CLE credit has been applied for. Complimentary breakfast will be served