AGG will present key patent and regulatory issues governing the eventual life of a pharmaceutical product or combination drug/device under evaluation for acquisition.
12:00pm – 2:00pm EST
- Managing the Diligence Process
- Predicting The Exclusive Life of a Drug or Drug/Device Combination
- Handicapping Patent Applications
- The Role of Regulatory Exclusivity Periods
- Citizen Petition Strategies and Developments
- Maximizing Product Value
Alan Minsk, Partner, Food and Drug Practice Group, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
Scott Applebaum, SVP and Associate General Counsel, Shire Pharmaceuticals – North America
Cost is only $150 per site registration. You will be sent further details as the event draws near.
CLE credit has been approved in California, Georgia, and New York. Credit has been applied for in Texas, and approval is pending.