Please join AGG for our annual Employment Law Seminar on Friday, October 7, 2016 at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre. Our attorneys—who have been recognized by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and Super Lawyers—will provide the coaching you need to tackle today’s employment challenges.
- Protecting Your Workplace in an Increasingly Polarized World: Political Speech, Religious Intolerance and Violence in the Workplace
- ACA Traps for the Unwary Employer: Compliance Tips for 2016 and 2017
- Top Ten Everyday Practices to Reduce Real Risk (and Avoid Your Lawyers)
- An Overview of the DOL Overtime Rule: What are Your Options Come December 1st?
- Managing Your Labor Costs: A Panel Discussion of Your Peers
- The Explosion of Litigation Over Everyday Background Screening Practices: No Harm Equals Foul?
- New Rules and Liabilities: The Department of Justice’s Increasing Scrunity of Immigration Related Employment Practices
- Protecting Your Valuable Intellectual Property in Today’s eWorkplace
- Federal Contractor “Blacklisting” under the Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces Executive Order: Will you be Left Out?
- Sign up early—space is limited. Please click here to register by Monday, October 3.
- State Bar of Georgia CLE credit, CPE credit and Society for Human Resource Management HRCI recertification credit hours have been applied for.
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided.