Please join AGG for our annual Employment Law Seminar on Thursday, October 8, 2015 at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre. Our attorneys – who have been recognized by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and Super Lawyers – will provide the coaching you need to tackle today’s employment challenges.
- New Rules: The DOL’s Efforts to Expand the Coverage for Overtime Pay.
- Labels Really do not Matter: The Dual Efforts of the DOL and NLRB to make Everyone an “Employee”.
- The Expanding Definition of “Sex”: From Pregnancy to Same Sex to Transgender Rights in the Workplace.
- Screen at Your Own Peril: How to Effectively Consider Criminal Records Given the EEOC’s Guidance and Enforcement Efforts and Expanding “Ban the Box” Legislation.
- Living in a Global Workplace: Minimizing the Risk of Migrating Key Personnel Across Borders.
- The Implementation of the Employer Mandate Under the Affordable Care Act: Regulatory Traps for the Unwary Employer.
Registration and Location:
- Sign up early as space is limited. Please click here to register by Monday, October 5.
- State Bar of Georgia CLE credit, CPE credit and Society for Human Resource Management HRCI recertification credit hours have been applied for.
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided.