The attorneys of Arnall Golden Gregory’s Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Practice Group invite you to attend a complimentary webinar on Health Care Reform, its impact on your business and steps you need to take to deal with it. Get up to date on Health Care Reform as it stands today: post-election, post-Supreme Court decision, and mid-stream in its implementation.
AGG partner Warren E. Kingsley, and of counsel Douglas A. Smith, discuss the following key topics during the 90-minute presentation:
- The individual mandate, Medicaid expansion, and the state-based health insurance exchanges.
- Applicable large employers subject to the employer (“pay or play”) mandate—what is the threshold, what employees are taken into account, and what are the consequences.
- The pay or play penalties—general rules, application and calculation of the penalties, and determination of “full-time” employees taken into account.
- Employer compliance—affordability/minimum value, premium-setting strategies, and managing health care costs.
- Reporting and disclosure obligations.
- Other impending Affordable Care Act requirements.
Click here to view the recording.