Please join AGG for our annual Employment Law Seminar on Thursday, October 23, 2014 at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre. Our attorneys—who have been recognized by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and Super Lawyers— will provide your company with a practical “user guide” so that you can troubleshoot the full range of problems facing your increasingly mobile and global workforce.
- How to address an increasingly active National Labor Relations Board;
- How to Comply with and Respond to the Upcoming Employer Mandate Provisions of the Affordable Care Act;
- How to plan for when the government investigator knocks on your door;
- How to manage the explosion of employee whistleblower claims;
- How to identify the expanding requirements for government contractors (and to determine whether you are one in the first place);
- How to manage the increasingly global and mobile workforce;
- How to have an effective background screening program in light of the FCRA;
- How to handle executive negotiations from “marriage” to “divorce.”
- Financial Institutions and Payment Processors
- Hospitality and Retail
- Logistics and Transportation
- Professional and HR Services
- Real Estate
Registration and Location:
- Sign up today—space is limited! More than 100 registrations. Please click here to register by Monday, October 20.
- Approved for 6 hours of CLE credit by the State Bar of Georgia. CPE credit and Society for Human Resource Management HRCI recertification credit hours have been applied for.