Arnall Golden Gregory LLP (“AGG”), an Atlanta-based law firm with approximately 150 attorneys, is seeking a Healthcare Project Case Assistant. The candidate should meet the Requirements and be able to perform the Overall Responsibilities listed below.
POSITION REPORTS TO: Hedy Rubinger
This position is a one year commitment for a recent college graduate student who desires to gain valuable knowledge and entry into the legal field. The individual chosen will report to attorneys and paralegals in the Healthcare Practice Group. The overall responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Hard copy and electronic file and document organization and maintenance, including uploading to and downloading from third-party sites, creation of new folders and maintenance of existing folders utilizing an automated records management system, preparation of working files and case binders for attorneys, organization of files for off-site storage, as well as, active file maintenance.
- Calendar deadlines
- Analyzing factual information under the supervision of the assigning attorney
- Maintaining electronic spreadsheets of data
- Document data input
- Assist attorneys with research and gathering information
- Overtime may be required on occasion
- Other duties/tasks as assigned.
- Must have working knowledge of office/administrative procedures and an excellent command of the English language, both written and oral.
- Must have proficiency in operating a personal computer, Microsoft Office Suite, most importantly Excel and Word, telephone, voice mail and other office equipment.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong writing and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and complete tasks under strict time constraints.
- Must be able to work independently, be a motivated self-starter and work as a member of a team with limited supervision.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a 3.5 GPA or higher
- This job is a one- to two-year position, and is an excellent position for someone who may desire to attend law school.
- Indoor offices with controlled temperatures with limited exposure to noise, dust, chemicals
- May sit for long periods of time
- Crouching, kneeling, standing, walking, pushing, pulling and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds
- Operating a personal computer, telephone, voicemail and other office equipment on a regular basis
- Must be able to express and exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Must have the ability to convey detailed information in a clear and concise manner through spoken word
- Must demonstrate good problem-solving skills
HOURS – FULL-TIME
ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
This job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
To apply, please click here.