"BEING A LEADER IN COMMUNITY INITIATIVES, WHICH RECOGNIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AND DRIVING CHANGE IN THE LEGAL PROFESSION."
Our attorneys are recognized as community leaders, including some of the following recent highlights:
- Served as Vice President of the Korean American Association of Greater Atlanta
- Served as a Board Member of the South Asian Bar Association of Georgia (SABAGA), helping to plan several networking and other events for the organization
- Served as Vice Chair of Minorities in the Profession Committee of the American Bar Association
- Served as Vice President of the Korea South Eastern United States Chamber of Commerce
- Accepted into the Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Atlanta Leadership Class of 2010
- Served as a member of the Civil Rights Committee of Anti-Defamation League in the Southeast Region, the Southeast Region Board of Trustee.
- Served as Chairman of the Anti-Defamation Civil Rights Committee, Subcommittee on Intakes, Anti-Semitic Incidents and Discrimination Complaints.
- Served as Chair of the Board of Directors of Progressive Redevelopment Inc., the parent company and sponsor of PRI Development Services, LLC, Prism Realty Management, Inc. and CaringWorks, Inc.
- Served as a member of the Advisory Board of the Women's Affordable Housing Network (WAHN), which was created to facilitate the development of women in the affordable housing industry, provide networking opportunities and to address and become educated on housing issues that impact women
- Served as Board Member of the American Israel Chamber of Commerce in the Southeast Region
- Served as Board Member of the Kennesaw State University Asian Studies Advisory Board
- Served as Vice President of the Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta.
Our attorneys are actively involved with the following diversity-supportive organizations in the community in a variety of capacities:
Awards and Recognition
AGG and its attorneys have been recognized on multiple levels for their efforts to promote diversity, including the following:
- Received the Daily Report Pro Bono Award in April of 2008 and the only individual selected as a finalist in two categories – The Arts and Juvenile Legislative Advocacy.
- Inducted into the Gate City Bar Association's Hall of Fame on October 10, 2008.
- Awarded AGG the Georgia Civil Liberties Pro Bono Award by The ACLU of Georgia at its Annual Bill of Rights Dinner in 2007.