The Offices of Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
171 17th Street NW, Suite 2100
Arnall Golden Gregory's Immigration and Global Migration practice will host a seminar on the topic "Hot Topics in Immigration under the Trump Administration."
With a new American administration, the rules and guidelines for visas are changing. For businesses in the US that rely on their foreign employees, it is important to keep up to date with these changes and to predict their impact. The seminar will discuss hot topics in immigration under president Trump's administration including the following:
- Compliance – New Form I-9 Requirements / Trump Administration Enforcement Actions
- Admissibility under ESTA and B-1 status/ CBP update
- E, L and H visa status Processing
- Surprise H & L Site Audits / the new USCIS Directive
- Best Practices for Global Mobility Managers
- Dual Citizenship for German nationals
For more information, or to register, please click here.