ATLANTA – The leading rankings service Best Lawyers® recognizes 34 Arnall Golden Gregory lawyers as exceptional practitioners in the newly released 2017 rankings.
The recognition includes a broad swath of Arnall Golden Gregory practices, including Healthcare, Litigation, Real Estate, Corporate, Immigration, Trust and Estates, Tax, and FDA.
Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based on peer-review. The methodology is designed to capture the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Earlier, the affiliated rankings service Best Law Firms gave Arnall Golden Gregory seven national awards and 19 metro awards.
The 34 ranked lawyers are:
- R. Michael Barry, Healthcare
- Karen B. Bragman, Insurance
- Jason E. Bring, Healthcare
- Jennifer D. Burgar, Healthcare
- Henry R. Chalmers, Commercial Litigation
- Aaron M. Danzig, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Stephen M. Dorvee, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Trademark Law
- Robert F. Dow, Securities / Capital Markets
- Scott A. Fisher, Real Estate
- Daniel M. Formby, Healthcare
- Kevin B. Getzendanner, Commercial Litigation
- Jonathan Golden, Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions
- John L. Gornall Jr., Economic Development
- Cleburne E. III “Greg” Gregory, Tax
- Donald I. Hackney Jr., Corporate Law
- Glenn P. Hendrix, Commercial Litigation, Elder Law (Long-Term Care), Healthcare, International Arbitration -- Commercial
- Allen I. Hirsch, Commercial Litigation
- Jack K. Holland, Trusts and Estates
- Alan C. Horowitz, Healthcare
- William H. Kitchens, Biotechnology and FDA
- Bertram L. Levy, Trust and Estates
- Steven A. Pepper, Real Estate
- Suzanne T. Plybon, Trusts and Estates
- Robert L. Rothman, Commercial Litigation and Litigation – First Amendment
- Hedy S. Rubinger, Elder Law, Healthcare
- H. Carol Saul, Healthcare
- Abe J. Schear, Real Estate
- Teri A. Simmons, Immigration Law
- Philip G. Skinner, Real Estate
- Jay I. Solomon, Immigration
- John C. Spinrad, Environmental Law and Litigation – Environmental
- Scott E. Taylor, Litigation -- Intellectual Property
- J. Grant Wilmer Jr. , Real Estate
About Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
Arnall Golden Gregory was selected to The National Law Journal's prestigious “Midsize Hot List” because of its success in helping aspiring businesses resolve pressing issues related to regulation, litigation, globalization, privacy and growth. With 160 attorneys in Atlanta and Washington, DC, AGG provides exceptional partner relationships, deep industry knowledge, flexible service, and value to help clients grow and protect their businesses and achieve their definition of success.
Please download the link below to view the full press release.